New Year New Hubble
Fri, January 7th, 2022
Here at Hubble, we've been working hard behind the scenes throughout this past year, implementing lots of changes to serve you better.
Our simple goal has been to make modifications that allow your experience with Hubble to be that much more convenient.
We've heard your struggles and frustrations—your pain points are our pain points.
The Hubble team has collaborated around this initiative implementing the following.
- An easy-to-use Try-On feature for Frames by Hubble.
- A much-needed, find-a-doctor portal to aid you in finding Hubble participating doctors near you.
- A friendly and helpful 24/7 chat portal to aid you with any issues or questions you may have.
- A one-stop customer portal, readily accessible, with account information, order history, prescription details, and the ability to easily manage your subscription.
We're here to help you access and maneuver your way through these helpful features so you can remove a little stress from your day-to-day life.
Frames by Hubble Try-On Feature:
We've all had the unfortunate experience of shopping blindly online and inevitably needing to return items that weren't quite the right fit or look for us.
Hubble's try-on feature alleviates the wondering and worrying of ordering frames online. It’s easy to use and helps you find the perfect frames to match your features.
The try-on feature can be found at the top right-hand corner of any of our Custom Hubble Frames.
How to use Hubble's Try-On Feature:
- You can take a picture of yourself or upload a favorite selfie you already have.
- You'll want an image where your face takes up most of the frame, your glasses are off, and you're facing forward with your head straight.
- Once you take or upload a shot of yourself, adjust your image using the tools so that your face fits neatly inside the green circle.
- You'll then drag the green dots to align over the center of your eyes. You'll be able to move, scale, rotate, and adjust your image as needed—you can reset or retake your picture as well.
- Once you're ready, select “Try On!” You'll then see your gorgeous face wearing our custom Hubble Frames.
- Simply select the frame style you'd like and see if it's the right fit and look for you.
Your image will appear under all eyewear you select, ready for you to visualize which of Hubble's stylish frames is the right style/color for you.
When you've found the perfect stylish frames but aren't sure if the fit is correct for you, our Find My Size Infographic can help provide you with helpful information on the width of your frames and how to understand the measurements.
If you encounter any problems or need some assistance, you can email Hubble at firstname.lastname@example.org or jump on our chat portal to speak with one of our friendly Hubble agents 24/7.
We're here to help you find frames you'll love and that will flatter your features.
Hubble's Chat Portal:
Hubble's chat portal was created to alleviate any and all hiccups that can occur along the way and to convey the very human side of Hubble.
Behind Hubble is a compassionate, attentive, and friendly customer service team that can answer your questions in real-time and help solve those pesky issues that may arise.
Our team is readily available 24/7 to assist with a range of services:
- Validating prescription copies
- Aiding with checkout
- Assisting with membership maintenance (change of address/ replacements etc.).
- Checking order statuses
- Or any order-related question/concern you may have.
- Have general questions? Our agents can provide support with that too.
Sorry, no robots here, just live agents ready to help!
Hubble's find-a-doctor portal:
The stress of finding an Optometrist shouldn't deter you from getting an eye exam and your up-to-date prescription.
Hubble's find a doctor portal can help you find a Hubble participating doctor near you within minutes.
How to find your Hubble participating Optometrist:
- Simply fill out the form with your full name, phone number, email address, and zip code; an email will be sent to you with a list of nearby Hubble participating optometrists.
At your scheduled appointment, you'll be able to try out Hubble and get your up-to-date contacts and glasses prescription.
Be sure to mention that you're interested in Hubble lenses when scheduling your eye exam.
Getting routine eye exams can aid in detecting vision changes before they progress—keeping your prescription up to date and putting your eye health first.
Hubble's customer portal:
Hubble has implemented an easy-to-use, convenient customer portal where you can find your account information, prescription, order history, upcoming deliveries, and manage your subscription.
Getting access to Hubble's customer portal:
- If you don't already have access to our customer portal, you can quickly request access by selecting 'Activate Your Account.'
- Provide the same email you used to set up your subscription or make purchases, and you'll receive an email that walks you through activating your customer portal account.
- It will prompt you to create and confirm your password.
- Once you've set this up, you're ready to log in—use your email and new password on the customer portal login screen, and you'll have access to view and manage your account.
What you'll see once you log in to Hubble's customer portal:
- Orders: You'll have access to your order history and upcoming orders with an estimated delivery date. You'll also have the option to request a Quick Delay of 7 days or an Advance Order—immediately placing an upcoming product order.
- Subscription: You'll be able to view the product you've ordered and the next charge date. Under this section, you'll also have access to altering the frequency of delivery to 14 days, 28 days, 42 days, or 56 days—you can change this frequency as needed. Lastly, you'll be able to view and edit your shipping information—guaranteeing your orders are always sent where you need them.
- Account Info: Your account information tab will show you your shipping address, payment method, name, email, and phone number. You'll be able to edit all of this information to ensure your details are always correct.
- Prescription: Here, you'll view your active, up-to-date prescription and your providing doctor's information. If you need to change or update your prescription, a helpful Hubble email address is provided.
This one-stop customer portal can aid customers with active subscriptions or those that just want to keep tabs of their Frames by Hubble purchases.
The human side of Hubble:
Hubble's team of dedicated and hard-working employees has devoted themselves to bettering your experience and building your trust.
Your experience with Hubble matters to us, and putting your vision needs first is our priority, as is that of providing affordable vision wear.
Hubble's mission to help the world see clearly by providing safer eyewear at an affordable price has not changed, but what has is the ease and convenience of how we offer this to our customers.
2022 will be yet another year of new beginnings and fantastic launches that we can't wait to share with you!
Get your $1 box of Hubble contacts